Our Supply Chain
What We Do
The Crop Capsules Company provides biological control solutions for broad-acre crops. We specialise in the targeted, mass distribution of beneficial parasitic wasps, which are used to suppress pest insects in cotton, corn, and canola.
At The Crop Capsules Company, we are committed to providing our customers with innovative and sustainable solutions for crop protection.
- CASA compliant.
- Pilot designed easy-to-use controller.
- No messy liquid insecticides to store and handle.
- A non-toxic, natural product.
- Fast turnarounds and re-loads during busy periods.
- Improved utilisation of your fleet assets. Crop capsules proprietary hopper is compatible with most popular Cessna general aviation aircraft.
- Fast installation and end of season removal.
- Aerial operators can now precision place a capsule deep into a crop, down to ground level, delivering thousands of beneficial parasitic wasps in close proximity to damaging insect pest eggs.
- Provide your customers the re-assurance they need with individual capsule precision placement co-ordinates.
Prevention and suppression of insect pests is critical to your yield potential and financial return.
A carefully timed application of crop capsules into your field will give you a proven solution and, potentially season-long protection from pest insect populations.
The benefits of a crop capsules biological control solution include;
- Reduced chemical use.
- No potential for drift and off target application.
- Rapid introduction into the crop.
- Season-long protection.
- A “biological investment” in a dynamic, mobile, regenerative form of crop protection.
At Crop Capsules we understand the effort and energy growers put into bringing the best quality crop to market.
Invest in the sustainable future of agriculture with Crop Capsules’ biological control systems.
Some of our in-house research and development areas include:
- Field trials to investigate beneficial insect emergence, survival, vigour & parasitism rates.
- Laboratory trials to determine the most suitable & sustainable polymer chemistry for capsule development.
- Predictive analytics covering integrated environmental data and insect population modelling.
If you’re an applied researcher and would like to help shape a more sustainable future for biological control in the broad-acre crop sector, contact us today.